6. Differences in repair estimates are
common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If
you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've
received, please ask us.
7. Choose a ship that has unibody
equipment and certified technicians (by i-Car or ASE, for example).
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine
manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair
warranty. Insurance companies do not guarantee the repairs, they only
pay for the repairs. Only the auto body shop may offer the guarantee
10. Let us help you negotiate your
claim with the insurance company.